Thread: Are your fucking kidding me?

Default Are your fucking kidding me?

The location map? Fucking really? What ever happened to exploring and doing research and finding shit for yourself?

I mean most of those places are whatever but some of them really do not need extra attention. You are putting places which have gone by under the radar for years on a goddamn map? No, I don't think I own them, but I care about them enough to be concerned.

I thought this was called urban fucking exploring, with EXPLORING being an active word. This shit is just becoming hipster tourism with stuff like this.
    'You know what the problem is, Brucie? We used to make shit in this country... build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pockets.'

Looking at the amount of traffic that actually goes to the Location Map button I definetly wouldn't worry about it.

UA isn't what it used to be. We have our daily active users and a few search engine bots that visit every day, that's about it.

All Im saying is why even have it? What was wrong with the level III location database?

Sorry for flipping out but I was drunk and the last thing places like VC and SM need is more publicity.
    'You know what the problem is, Brucie? We used to make shit in this country... build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pockets.'

The location map is something I thought was cool and have been working on in multiple forms since 2007.

http://www.urbanatrophy.com/forum/showthread.php?1766

I have been making a lot of changes and additions to the site and asking for suggestions and feedback, just haven't gotten any.

A simple request to make the map usergroup restricted would have been fine.

Lol, I guess that is my request.

Again, sorry for losing my shit, and the map is pretty cool.

There's a map? Like in where I can take my lazy fat ass to and explore and get more fantastic images? Well, ain't I a big damn idiot.