Thread: Magnolia State Hospital.

Cool Magnolia State Hospital.

This place is probably this biggest pain in the ass to explore, I have never had to trouble anywhere that I have had attempting to explore at this location. Back in the day it was a "park and walk in" location. In 2009 they closed the entire complex, with that closure security stepped it up a notch. Since the closing, multiple buildings are been set fire and burned down, and with each building burned to the ground the more intense to security became. Although I got around security, I probably wont be going back into the complex again. After all the troubles I had exploring it, just trying to complete my set. I followed miles of tunnels to find it only accessed two buildings, I was stuck inside the therapy ward for over three hours while four security guards repeatedly circled the building. Lastly, being inside a building as they sealed the entrance we used. I did prevail, but however terrible it may be to say, they won this time, they got the place covered better than any location I have ever explored. The security here likes their jobs, way to much.

Wow, that sucks. Crazy how much security has changed there.

Great shots though, especially for all the trouble they were to get.
    Work. Buy. Consume. Die.

-Otep

Level 1 User

Great shots!

How is security here now? I heard its kinda heavy. I was here a long while back and actually believe I posted a thread with me sitting in the three legged chair lol I only wish I had my good camera with me when I went...