Thread: Urban Atrophy signed copy GP

Arrow Urban Atrophy signed copy GP

I have been asked on multiple forums including this one to do a group purchase for signed copies of my new book Urban Atrophy. Well I’ve got good news! I convinced the publisher to loan me a few cases of books, 25 books to be exact.

I will be offering these books signed and shipped to your door for $36.00 (outside the US will cost more). I know its not the cheapest available but even with author rates I cannot compete with companies like amazon when it comes to prices and shipping. But hey,I’ll sign it whatever you want and its guaranteed in-stock! Makes a good father’s day present for the hard to shop for dad.

I will offer this deal through June 17 or until they run out. My preferred method of payment is through PayPal. Just send $36.00 to danhaga@gmail.com. Be sure to note the name and any comments you would like included in the signing. Email me if you require other shipping or payment methods. I will keep a sale list up to date here so that you can monitor how many are left.

1. Wandler - 3.7mustang.com
    2. domin8 - 3.7mustang.com
    3. Domingo - 3.7mustang.com
    4. Mary Morabito Horwitz - Facebook
    5. Lindsay Frisch - Facebook
    6. Melinda Ellis - modelmayhem.com
    7. vertstang232 - 3.7mustang.com
    8. Jessica - xposefitness.com
    9. Candace - xposefitness.com
    10. Greg - dirdim.com
    11. Shi - Facebook
    12. Donna - Facebook
    13. herr.baer - mdshooters.com
    14. Dave MP - mdshooters.com
    15. Eschaton - uer.ca
    16. Holly - 3.7mustang.com (2)
    17. Holly - 3.7mustang.com (2)
    18. Jeff dirdim.com
    19. Holly - Facebook
    20. Phelonius - uer.ca
    21. Justin - mras-usa.com
    22. Alan - uer.ca
    23. JamesButabi - 3.7mustang.com
    24. Draxus - uer.ca
    25. tombo9876 - v6power.net

If you don’t already know Urban Atrophy is a “coffee table” style book packed with amazing photos and bits of history on abandoned and off-limits places in the mid-Atlantic area. Urban Atrophy will take you to another world, a surreal dream where all the people just disappeared and left everything behind. You know that these places were once crowded and noisy with people, but now these buildings lie silent and dying – power plant, jail, church, sanitarium, whatever it was. You can’t help but wonder things. What did the men running this machinery like to joke about on their lunch break as the asbestos filled air ripped years away from them? What did the prisoner in this cell think as he sat on death row, and what had he done to get there? How many children passed thru this morgue? What are the worst sins people begged forgiveness of at this altar? There is just so much more to these places than concrete and wood.

Book Details
    Author: Dan Haga
    ISBN: 9780764337383
    Size: 11 x 8 1/2
    Illustrations: 539 color & 21 b/w photos
    Pages: 176
    Availability: Apr 2011
    Binding: Hard Cover

Here are some images to give you an idea of the layout.

This is so cool! Let me see if I can talk my son into getting me a Father's Day present.

Just 3 copies left!

ALL books have sold! Many thanks to everyone that picked one up. Thanks for all your support.

If you still want to get your hands on one I recommend Amazon:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Urban-Atrophy-Dan-Haga/dp/0764337386"]Amazon.com: Urban Atrophy (9780764337383): Dan Haga: Books[/ame]

Dan, I put a post on the Off Limits wall on Facebook about you and your book. I hope your sales go up. (See, I will do anything to get mine signed) lol ....

Quote Originally Posted by HenrytonNut View Post
    Dan, I put a post on the Off Limits wall on Facebook about you and your book. I hope your sales go up. (See, I will do anything to get mine signed) lol ....
    What is the offlimits wall on FB?

http://www.facebook.com/offlimits?re...67482979977362 The new Show on the Travel Channel... Off Limits with Don Wildman.. He explores the places that we "cannot go to". Everyone puts ideas up for the show. He would have a ton of ideas if he read your book.