Thread: LawsonPix

Thumbs up LawsonPix

Hello Bill,

Welcome to UA, this is a great place to get started in exploring and learning about locations and ethics.

Take some time and browse through some of the photo gallery and photo gallery (non UE) here on the forums. If you have any exploring photos that you would like to post up, make sure there in the correct forum, all non exploring/abandoned building photos goes in the photo gallery (non ue)
    all abandoned building photos goes in the regular photo gallery.

We do not post the real names of locations here,we do this to protect the location from outsiders finding and distorting that spot.
    So say you have a location and you post the pix, the fun thing about this is you get to make up a name, say u visited a hospital, and it was in a field call it the big field hospital. etc...

Once we get to know you and you post up some photos, and the group sees your a good explorer we will open up sections that are off limits, right now you are level 1, soon you will be level 2 then 3, each level has different forums with confidential information like locations and a database of locations.

Enjoy the board Bill, and we are looking forward to seeing your photography.
    If you need help on posting images or where they belong please send me a private message or get me on facebook.

Take care and enjoy
    -Alex
    MD/DE-crew

I'm confused, who are you talking to? Or is this Bill imaginary.

LOL its a guy that i met and directed to UA, he just joined and I told him i would make him a welcome post. he is a photographer and explorer. just waiting for him to chime in again.
    MD/DE-crew

I was confused too.

Level 1 User

I am the Bill. I'm new here so I', learning. I have work outside of this site. Feel free to see my work here: lawsonpix.com. Of course as I get accustomed to this site, I will be joining in the forums.

Level 1 User

Alex, what's non ue?

Non-UrbanExploring... any photos that aren't of something abandoned. Like a beach, flowers, people, special events, cars, whatever.

Welcome to UA!