Thread: Book Release Party

Default Book Release Party

So if anyone in the Baltimore area is interested I will be having a book release party May 26th at one of the locations from the book. The former grain elevator/silo was converted to luxury condos and we will have a beautiful nightime view of the city where the book was born.

Space is limited so lemme know if you are interested and I will get you the info.

As shown in the book:

And current:

This is the lounge where the party will be:

Thants Awesome and thanks for the Email Invite. Would love to attend but Im in NY and work night.....

I'm definately interested but I work that day from 12:30-9pm (stupid 24hr plumbing company). So depending on what time I might be able to come late or maybe not at all. What time are we looking at?
    Amanduh_L3igh

Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, & teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by mandarine0601 View Post
    I'm definately interested but I work that day from 12:30-9pm (stupid 24hr plumbing company). So depending on what time I might be able to come late or maybe not at all. What time are we looking at?
    You wouldnt make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    You wouldnt make it.
    Boooooo. Oh well. Have fun & enjoy your book party Dan! You deserve it.
    Amanduh_L3igh

Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, & teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Hope you have a blast! You deserve it! Too many "Graduation" events going on, would lhave loved to meet you. (and get my book signed) lol

Had a great turnout for the book release party. Had right around 100 people show up and sold 40 books! Good times.

[imghttp://www.danhaga.com/clients/albums/UAparty/normal_UAparty0046.JPG][/img]