Thread: Donations for VBulletin 4.0

Default Donations for VBulletin 4.0

Hey Urban Atrophy! Our Vbulletin license is way overdue for an upgrade and we need to get with the times and upgrade for better features and security.

I can't do this on my own so hit the "donate now" button on the main forum page and help out!

How are we looking at the upgrade? I have a license for vb with 1 year of upgrade's.
    however its for my seclusionphoto site, and I am thinking about changing my site and removing VB.
    MD/DE-crew

I will glady donate if there is any other way than PayPal! (and Dan has to sign my book) I had PayPal leak my info into eBay and a guy in China tried to charge a thousand on our account. Luckily we never have that much in it. Address? Glady mail a check!

Quote Originally Posted by HenrytonNut View Post
    I will glady donate if there is any other way than PayPal! (and Dan has to sign my book) I had PayPal leak my info into eBay and a guy in China tried to charge a thousand on our account. Luckily we never have that much in it. Address? Glady mail a check!
    Awwww... it would be cool to have Dan sign your book. You hear that Dan... you're famous around here! & the first week my paycheck doesn't dissappear to bills, I'll def donate.
    Amanduh_L3igh

Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, & teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Sending you a PM with info.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    How are we looking at the upgrade? I have a license for vb with 1 year of upgrade's.
    however its for my seclusionphoto site, and I am thinking about changing my site and removing VB.
    Thanks for the offer but your PM makes it sound like its more trouble than its worth. Plus Id like to keep my customer number and info original and legit.

Got your check today. Thanks for the support.

This has been completed. Thanks to those who helped!