Thread: Time off

Cool Time off

Hello crew

Sorry I have not been on the forums in such a long time.
    I have been taking some time off from the internet, and focusing more time on my job.

I have sort of ventured away from exploring and been getting into skate board photography, and making films.
    Also in the process of making a documentary on the lifestyle of skate boarding. I have a few pro skaters in my film, including local pro Rodney Jones.

I have decided since its fall again and thus being my favorite time of the year i will be exploring more.

You will see me posting more and checking in here from time to time.

-Alex
    MD/DE-crew

Seems everyone has been taking some time off, this place has been quiet for awhile. Welcome back.

Smile

Same here life has been crazy. Switched from DoD to DHS. Got promoted in the Reserves. Another kid on the way. Bought a farm. Busy busy busy. Glad UAs still here.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Wicked Retarded Crew Descending's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    Same here life has been crazy. Switched from DoD to DHS. Got promoted in the Reserves. Another kid on the way. Bought a farm. Busy busy busy. Glad UAs still here.
    Congrats sir, that's awesome.
    F/RoX

Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    Bought a farm.
    Chestfest 4.0
    Work. Buy. Consume. Die.

-Otep