Thread: How Do You Check Out A New Place

Default How Do You Check Out A New Place

Let's say your stumbling around somewhere and you find what looks to you to be an undiscovered location in terms that it may have been entered by locals but not by any UE types.

You haven't been in but the place has been abandoned for a while, some windows are broken and a lot of weeds so it's not being maintained. Also, entry should be very easy as the gates with the expected warning signs are saggy.

What does a person look for on the building? There are no cameras, no cars outside. No tags on the exterior.

I have other details that I am reluctant to release here but this place looks fantastic and I need some help on it.

Just search for everything you can online and when you think you found everything... search 2 more hours

property owners, police & fire records, court records, tax records, news, historical sites... even search inside photo sites like flickr and deviant art because the content in those doesnt come up on search engines.

Once you have exhausted the research just do it!

Good, then I'm on the right track.

Any knowledge on the status of walking on the "roads" that the power companies use to maintain transmission lines? That would give me a great view of the back of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by 010
    Good, then I'm on the right track.

Any knowledge on the status of walking on the "roads" that the power companies use to maintain transmission lines? That would give me a great view of the back of this place.
    Its trespassing... If you look up trespassing in the dictionary all it says is "UE"

LOL Ok. I'm going back today to give the place a once around scout to see what I can see. At some point I'd like to send you some the findings to get your opinion on it, if that's ok.

Good luck with the scouting. Take pictures if you can!

I will do so! I'm really hoping I've found something completely new. Is there a... er... less visible section of the site they could be posted in? I don't want this place to get out (or my target to get recognized and locked down).