Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

Does anyone know where on can get serial numbers to CS4 & Lightroom for a Mac?

get a torrent
    -Zac

KCNcrew.

It is a small program that is basically a comprehensive database of serial numbers for Mac applications. One of the greatest things ever.

Here is a recent release. If it doesn't work just search KCNcrew Pack and you should find it. The latest one I have is 8/15/09 and I used it to activate both CS4 and Lightroom.

http://rs300.rapidshare.com/files/35...w_02.15.10.rar

i have CS4 with the activation remover and serial in a zip on my server. for windows xp/vista/7

if you want it PM me.
    MD/DE-crew

I'm picking up a mac today and I want to same programs I run on my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by futureimpaired View Post
    KCNcrew.

It is a small program that is basically a comprehensive database of serial numbers for Mac applications. One of the greatest things ever.

Here is a recent release. If it doesn't work just search KCNcrew Pack and you should find it. The latest one I have is 8/15/09 and I used it to activate both CS4 and Lightroom.

http://rs300.rapidshare.com/files/35...w_02.15.10.rar
    Thanks for the info! I found one dated Jan 15, 2010. Is it easy to find what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    i have CS4 with the activation remover and serial in a zip on my server. for windows xp/vista/7

if you want it PM me.
    Thanks, But I have for windows XP.

Quote Originally Posted by 8redrum View Post
    I'm picking up a mac today and I want to same programs I run on my pc.

Thanks for the info! I found one dated Jan 15, 2010. Is it easy to find what you need?

Thanks, But I have for windows XP.
    Its pretty simple. Its a dmg file, you mount it and then run it. Its a huge database, you choose the program from a list and then choose which version you have and it will have a few serials for it.

Before you install any pirated programs on a Mac you should have little snitch

http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html

it monitors the incoming and outgoing network traffic that your running programs are doing and allows you to block it. This way when Lightroom or Photoshop try to check with the Adobe servers to see if that serial number is legit you can block that interaction. You can download the program from their website then activate it with a serial from KCNcrew.

Its pretty simple. Its a dmg file, you mount it and then run it. Its a huge database, you choose the program from a list and then choose which version you have and it will have a few serials for it.

Before you install any pirated programs on a Mac you should have little snitch

http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html

it monitors the incoming and outgoing network traffic that your running programs are doing and allows you to block it. This way when Lightroom or Photoshop try to check with the Adobe servers to see if that serial number is legit you can block that interaction. You can download the program from their website then activate it with a serial from KCNcrew.
    Little snitch was the first thing I put on the mac. Then I downloaded the full trial version from adobe and used a serial # that I had for lightroom and it worked. I am having trouble getting a serial # for cs4. Its going to take me sometime to get use to how everything works. Its a big change from a PC.

Once you get it its so worth it. I love the total control that PCs yield, but I'll take the simplicity of a Mac any day.

Once you get it its so worth it. I love the total control that PCs yield, but I'll take the simplicity of a Mac any day.
    I was told about this forum - http://www.codez4mac.com and got everything I needed.