Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird MD on 98 Rock

Banned

does anyone know if they cover the tilly painting at galaxy hut in the virginia book. these guys are anal about their creepy jersey clowns, just wondering if in all their 'research' of md/va they happened to stop off for a pint in clarendon...

the book wasnt interesting to me at all, the only storie that was interesting was black aggie, only reason being I know of people much older that went there when it was around. A ue book would be interesting though, some of the pictures of these places you guys have posted are amazing, its what got me into this.
    Poor Spelling and A fowl mouth my signature mark all the way. How I passed the national certifications because of this no one knows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by exploringtheunkown View Post
    the book wasnt interesting to me at all, the only storie that was interesting was black aggie, only reason being I know of people much older that went there when it was around. A ue book would be interesting though, some of the pictures of these places you guys have posted are amazing, its what got me into this.
    yeah someone like dan should consider making one...

http://www.urbanatrophy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2969