Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe you already saw this.

Level 2 User

Default Maybe you already saw this.

I'm not embedding the video to prevent trackback, but check out the "Maine Ghost Hunters" "investigations" of Henryton. Basically a bunch of "receptive" fat asses with P&S cameras who like super nightshot WAY too much and have no concept of an external microphone. They have a bunch of videos. This one chronicles all the groups of "unauthorized" people they met while trying to pursue said "investigation".

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFuvyo2Xcig

I've never been here so it is probably funnier to some of you...but at least now I know why everyone calls it the whore. C&P add an H I don't want the link clickable.

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO god damn funny!
    - has never been arrested for "Moapery"... just for the record.

F/RoX

what a joke these people are.
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by blurmore View Post
    I'm not embedding the video to prevent trackback, but check out the "Maine Ghost Hunters" "investigations" of Henryton. Basically a bunch of "receptive" fat asses with P&S cameras who like super nightshot WAY too much and have no concept of an external microphone. They have a bunch of videos. This one chronicles all the groups of "unauthorized" people they met while trying to pursue said "investigation".

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFuvyo2Xcig

I've never been here so it is probably funnier to some of you...but at least now I know why everyone calls it the whore. C&P add an H I don't want the link clickable.
    MD/DE-crew

Wicked Retarded Crew Descending's Avatar

SHHHHH. I'm trying to run EVP.
    F/RoX

Senior Member Reckless Abandonment's Avatar

I love the initial ass shot of that fat fucker they give you when the video starts. I think I threw up in my mouth. Seriously though I have been there some nights and it felt like a high school took a field trip there and I was looking everywhere for the school bus that dropped them all off. Like I said an another thread that place has been tagged or hit off more than a one legged TB panama whore.
    Chuck - This is the worse day of my life.
    Tyler - It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.
    Chuck - There's always that.

Wait. Did that girl just say she brings her nine month old baby there? Sits him down with toys while she drinks? Please tell me I misunderstood what she was saying.
    F/RoX

Level 2 User

Yeah...I thought that was what she said too. Sunshine on paper perhaps? If so I'd say it take big balls or NO brain to trip in an abandonment.

Quote Originally Posted by Descending View Post
    Wait. Did that girl just say she brings her nine month old baby there? Sits him down with toys while she drinks? Please tell me I misunderstood what she was saying.
    you definitely heard her correctly. how worthless...
    Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead. -Angels in America: Perestroika

F/RoX Honorary Member

Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    you definitely heard her correctly. how worthless...
    Mother of the year.
    F/RoX

Quote Originally Posted by Descending View Post
    Yeah, I heard that and had to play it back again. Wow. Now thats some good parenting.

I did like the cavalcade of police cars that came to break up the gathering.
    'You know what the problem is, Brucie? We used to make shit in this country... build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pockets.'

Level 2 User

heh...just watched it again...did those tools say "Were professionals..and we have the media with us."??? pfft.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah thats seriously the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

yeah that baby leads a ballin life.

to bad for all the AMAZING disturbances of people there who would guess. if it wasn't for all of that im sure they would have found salad fingers.

I lol'd HARD

MD/DE-crew

This is amazing.
    I wish there was a way to know when these goons would be there.
    Attacking them with H2O balloons would be epic.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

I'm so glad the paranormal groups here in the PNW just stick with graveyards & dilapidated farms, they have such a shitty reputation here that no one will permit them access to locations and they're too gutless to trespass.

Oh yeah...

H20 prophylactics > H2O balloons

Especially if they're glow in the dark and the attack's at night...

I must be a paranoid fool, but everything about that video seems like it was made by the police. That lady just seemed like the type to work in a community sheriff's office. Posting on uTub to gain acceptance until they have video evidence of drug use/sales at the location.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw View Post
    I must be a paranoid fool, but everything about that video seems like it was made by the police. That lady just seemed like the type to work in a community sheriff's office. Posting on uTub to gain acceptance until they have video evidence of drug use/sales at the location.
    to agree with your paranoia id have to say YESSSS TRUTHH.

Not just ghost hunters but message boards.
    Guess who is really behind all these forums.
    You guessed it!
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson