Thread: Need a mod to help me out.

Default Need a mod to help me out.

Mods, please close my old account under the name Benz Boy because I could not post at all in any sections of the forums. This is the message I got in ever forum: "Benz Boy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Mods, please close my old account under the name Benz Boy because I could not post at all in any sections of the forums. This is the message I got in ever forum: "Benz Boy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
    or you forgot your password.
    - has never been arrested for "Moapery"... just for the record.

F/RoX

maybe that's because you never confirmed your account via the e-mail that the system sends out.

All I do is party...
    L/amE

Benz Boy has been killed. Problem was you never did the email confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Benz Boy has been killed. Problem was you never did the email confirmation.
    Oh now I feel really stupid, hahaha. But, thanks for killing my old account.