Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: A Certain Bayside Hospital

  1. #1
    Member wreckless abandonment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sparrow's Point, MD
    Posts
    95

    Question A Certain Bayside Hospital

    So I literally live right up the street from the hospital, and the idea of going in has been in the back of my mind for a while now. I have a friend who's gone there I want to say a year or two ago, and he says at that time, there were motion detectors in the main building. Just curious, has anyone been there to either credit or discredit this account?

    Thank u
    Last edited by don corleyone; 01-22-2009 at 09:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Level ∞ User don corleyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    F/RoX
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    please don't use the real names of abandoned locations on the public areas of the forum. we try to keep these places away from the public eye as long as possible. from time to time you may see someone use a real name of a place that's just too far gone, but (especially on this forum) that is frowned upon.

    in response to your question, many of us have been there. there is security, but i've never heard of or seen motion detectors.
    leave the gun, take the canoli.

  3. #3
    Member wreckless abandonment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sparrow's Point, MD
    Posts
    95

    Thumbs down

    Ahh... my apologies, this was my first post on UA. This is obviously just like Opacity Forums, I should've known that.

    Well that makes me feel a little better. Security isn't really an issue, just the crazy things that can't be avoided, such as motion detectors.

  4. #4
    Level ∞ User don corleyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    F/RoX
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    yes, it's a lot like opacity, but very streamlined to mostly MD locations. there are a lot of really cool people here that will help you out, but we all try to get to know each other first.

    introduce yourself and keep posting! i checked out yourspace, and you've been to a few of the places we all know and love. you should post a photo set or two.

    welcome to UA
    leave the gun, take the canoli.

  5. #5
    Member wreckless abandonment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sparrow's Point, MD
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Thank U Don, and thank u for guiding me on my first day at UA

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by don corleyone View Post
    yes, it's a lot like opacity, but very streamlined to mostly MD locations. there are a lot of really cool people here that will help you out, but we all try to get to know each other first.

    introduce yourself and keep posting! i checked out yourspace, and you've been to a few of the places we all know and love. you should post a photo set or two.

    welcome to UA
    You almost sound serious, or official and stuff even.
    - has never been arrested for "Moapery"... just for the record.


    F/RoX

  7. #7
    Level 3 User devilc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    +38 52' 15.00", -77 3' 22"
    Posts
    2,185

    Exclamation

    You live across the street?
    I want to see pics by Sun or GTFO.


    Quote Originally Posted by wreckless abandonment View Post
    So I literally live right up the street from the hospital, and the idea of going in has been in the back of my mind for a while now. I have a friend who's gone there I want to say a year or two ago, and he says at that time, there were motion detectors in the main building. Just curious, has anyone been there to either credit or discredit this account?

    Thank u
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Member wreckless abandonment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sparrow's Point, MD
    Posts
    95

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    You live across the street?
    I want to see pics by Sun or GTFO.

    I'll try to score some 'Sun' pics asap, as for GTFO... I am a little slow, you're gonna have to break that one down for me

    ...usually someone else from my crew does the forum posting, but I opted to take initiative on UA. So any help, would be more than appreciated.

  9. #9
    Level 3 User devilc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    +38 52' 15.00", -77 3' 22"
    Posts
    2,185

    Question

    Pictures by SUNday. . . . ?
    Just watch out for campus security.
    What, specifically, do you want help with?


    Quote Originally Posted by wreckless abandonment View Post
    I'll try to score some 'Sun' pics asap, as for GTFO... I am a little slow, you're gonna have to break that one down for me
    ...usually someone else from my crew does the forum posting, but I opted to take initiative on UA. So any help, would be more than appreciated.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Member wreckless abandonment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sparrow's Point, MD
    Posts
    95

    Wink

    Sun... totally knew that. GTFO though? U guys are harsh. I'll try to get over there maybe 'SAT' and do that.

    I have no specific questions at this time, but bare with me if I ask stupid questions bc I'm not the brightest crayon in the box
    "Photograph each day so we can live forever..."

  11. #11
    Wicked Retarded Crew Descending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    F/RoX
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Lulz. This is going to be fun.
    F/RoX

  12. #12
    kts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Laurel, MD
    Posts
    3,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    What, specifically, do you want help with?
    I want to know about turtles.
    All I do is party...
    L/amE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •