Thread: Advice for a newbie

Level 2 User

Default Advice for a newbie

Hey guys, since I am a newbie I have questions. How do I gain access without getting caught or arrested? Do you have any pointers on how I can gain access with a good chance of not being seen, etc. Anything would be helpful. Thanks

Gain access to what?
    Where are you going?
    What are you doing that would get you arrested?
    Be specific friend.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

The thing that works most places is to just act like you belong. If someone sees a suspicious person sneaking around they will think twice about it. If they see someone jogging in running clothes, a person walking a dog, a person dressed in maintenance worker clothes, a person with a roll of drawings and some tools, etc they are more likely to turn around and think nothing of it.

But there are 2 sides to gaining access to places. Trying to fit in and trying to avoid any detection at all. Both have different challenges and both can be fun.

Level 2 User

Default More specific

Okay, more specific. I want to get into glendale. I know that the police heavily patrol the area, even on horse. So, any tips on how to get into glendale?

I moved this because specific instructions on how to avoid security and such are not good for the public access area.

Security at glenn dale exists but its a joke. Its basicly off duty cops that live there, they may patrol ocassionally but if there is a problem I bet they are more likely to call on-duty cops or a security company before they get up off the sofa.

Go early in the morning and try and stay out of the open. Park elsewhere and hike in thru the woods.