Thread: Our Day In Court

Default Our Day In Court

Well it would seem that Baltimore has bigger problems to worry about than a few “trespassers”. For those of you that didn’t know we were looking for an old morgue building about a month ago and parked our car in a city park. The cops were waiting for us at the car when we returned and issued us trespassing citations for being in the park “after dark”. Well we had our court date today in some ghetto courthouse on Northern Ave. In the city. The case was completely dismissed, they didn’t even wanna hear it. No fines no nothing, just 2 hours in a waiting room with some of the most interesting people I have ever observed. Sometimes its fun to watch the weirdos at walmart... These people made the walmart crowd look like the rich and famous!

I'm glad to hear that things went well, but sad that you wasted all that time just to have your case dismissed. Imagine all those places you could have been exploring or all those models you could have been photgraphing.

Glad they dissmissed such a dumb case.

On a side note, it is fun to watch people as they go in for there case.
    "There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet"-Schwarzwald

Sweet, you got off!

I thought we might have to get some of my people involved to get you guys off the hook

Stienberg & Goldman
    Level two Jew

FTW!!!

You are sure right about those people in the waiting room... I'm shocked at mankind everytime I'm in there for my petty ticket... Makes you wonder who the person is sitting next to you and why he is there.... And why he smells sooooo bad! LOL