Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Article about UE?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTaco View Post
    Amen for some voices of reason. Way back in the day, before we laid to rest the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, there was this wacky concept known as "innocent until proven guilty".
    last time i checked this site is not a court of law.

Some members of this forum are hounding another member of the forum without having all the facts. I know it sounds crazy, but I will wait to pass judgement on this matter until this article gets published or I see some other concrete proof of wrongdoing.

Did the member in question exercise poor judgement? Maybe. Maybe not. If this article ever gets published, then we can all read it and react to it. But until then, there are no facts. There is merely innuendo, hearsay, he said/she said, rumor, conjecture, gossip (probably internet gossip, the lowest form of gossip) and speculation.
    i've confirmed things through 2 different sources. a poor choice was made. again this is not a court of law so nothing needs to be proved to you. if you want to know more i would suggest you do some research and find whatever proof you deem necessary.

If he fucked up, then he can repent and hope for forgiveness.
    i have yet to see any of this. i have only seen deflection which has made me pretty upset that that is all he has done in this thread instead of useful responses.

Without a negative article, unflattering towards the UE world, being published, this whole thread resembles UER/high school/grab ass bullshit more than it does productive discussion.
    welcome to the internet.
    All I do is party...
    L/amE

alright we've gone far enough for now. this discussion is over.
    All I do is party...
    L/amE