Thread: What other UE sites do you visit? (if any)

Default What other UE sites do you visit? (if any)

Just curious if you guys visit any other UE websites/rings/discussion groups. This was the first one I found, and I primarily stick here. I joined UER a little while back but pirmarily lurk and look at the pics in the UE photogallery threads without reading much of the comments. It's kind of cool to see pics from around the globe in particular some of the asylumns northeast of MD, and some cool old euro stuff. Any other UE sites do you guys visit / recommend?
    "As a community we are united in our struggle, we say yes to life, no to things which threaten to destory us. Today we move towards a lifstyle of human values, based on love, governed by honesty, and secured by trust. No longer do we stand alone. We must be as open as the air, with the will to survive, the will to learn, and the will to create. We are a creative force motivated by each other. For the will of the people is the greatest force conceivable." - written on wall of mental hospital

As far as sites for data, events, chat, etc... I stay here. This is one of the only UE forums thats not full of BS. And for MD you cant beat the info and recources we have all established here.

I watch UER for the photogallery and opacity.us for the same reason.

I'm 100% UA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I'm 100% UA.

ass kiss lol

I still lurk around UER and Opacity from time to time. Most of the time im here or NASIOC (Subaru site)
    "There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet"-Schwarzwald

I brouse uer.ca just for fun. UA is my primary site.
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

* This is the most useful site in the area. You guys rock for making this all available
    * UA is drama free because Dan has culled a small group of respectable (oh -I use that term SOOO loosely!) people.
    * UER is really full of sooo much highschool drama. Reading PMs, banning people for using the word gay or saying something pro-Israel. . . . it is pretty fun to watch though.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Im pro Israel. I hope I am not banned from UA.
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

I hang here as much as I can. Though you guys make me feel old, it's nice to know that I'm welcome here. I don't feel the same at the other sites. If I can ever get my work schedule and personal life straight, I'ld explore more on physical locations. The other sites, I basically just got for the images, but nothing beats this place or the people.

I began with Opacity.us and now UA! gr8!
    Im new here so hi all...
    si hoc legere potes, nimium erudus es

I am active here, Deggi, UER, Opacity, and Abandoned Online. I don't choose favotites, they all have their good qualities.
    Level two Jew

FTW!!!

America has a nice U.E. community here in europe there is lesser interests in that..
    si hoc legere potes, nimium erudus es