Thread: Bloede Dam

Default Bloede Dam

Forget any UE Rose... Hell..... Henry....... All super tight security. Snuck a few shots of each place, but focused on a mild adventure. This site is a dam in Patapsco State Park Near Illchester Road. Oarnge Grove Area. Rumored to be the first hydroelectric damn. The contents of this are gone, but the dam still remains. Two options to access this area, one on the bno canal trail or instead of taking the low risk trail Hike through the opposing end of the swinging bridge through rough trails. Moderately skilled hike, difficult when trying to carry a tri pod. To get the waterfall shots you got to take the skilled hike, to acces the opposing side first shots u see you can take a paved trail. My buddie walked across the damn I would have but not with all my gear.
    Poor Spelling and A fowl mouth my signature mark all the way. How I passed the national certifications because of this no one knows.

btw the way Im still working with my iso, aperture, and shutter settings. So if they sux sorry. Id post more but figure its pointless.
    Poor Spelling and A fowl mouth my signature mark all the way. How I passed the national certifications because of this no one knows.

Practice, practice, practice. At least there's no film to waste.

This is a favorite website of mine. Click here. It's a nice reference for any photographer from beginner to advanced.

thanks for the site, Its very informative. Digital is great for this reason, shoot all you want no film waste.

I reference that site all the time. It gives really great advice and tips.

I wish photography was a cheaper hobby. I'm always stuck with hobbies that drain my pocket.

me two the only thing more expensive for me was surfing had 5k in three channel islands pro spec boards wet suits, etc. now I live no where near the beach so surfing is goin to happen. new hobby photagraphy and going places im not....

Quote Originally Posted by exploringtheunkown View Post
    Forget any UE Rose... Hell..... Henry....... All super tight security.
    Quoted for the truth!

yeah security wasnt any joke. Im a rookie ue with a career that doenst accomodate to any criminal record. guess cause it was the fourth and these spots I call the hot spots everyone taggers, non ue's, and teens no of these places

with a career that doenst accomodate to any criminal record.
    Some of the most accomplished explorers on this site have the highest security clearances and get background checks more times in a month than you ever will in a lifetime.

you bring up a good point, and hearing it from one of the best says a lot. Obviously its all about being careful.

Forget any UE Rose... Hell..... Henry....... All super tight security.
    Huh? I have never seen any security at any of those places.

My career is the opposite, I could be a convicted felon and a druggie and they wouldn't even hold it against me.

Quote Originally Posted by breviceps View Post
    I reference that site all the time. It gives really great advice and tips.

I wish photography was a cheaper hobby. I'm always stuck with hobbies that drain my pocket.
    Good site dude. Its in my faves now.
    Yes an expensive hobby. Used to go through 3 or 4 rolls a week.