Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scary Experiences?

Default Scary Experiences?

Have any of you guys had any experiences that spooked you on one of your adventures?

The gaves are the worst thing i have ever come across

I've been to several hospitals at night, they could be kind of creepy at first but I wouldnt really call them scary. In the hillside bunker rooms at hellhouse one night I found the leftovers of some amateur satanist, that was pretty messed up. Someone had taken a couple of blood bags like you would get at a hospital blood bank and smeared the blood on the floors and walls in pentagram shapes. Honestly the most scared I've ever been was at ammendale this giant black bird screeched and took off from a shack 5 feet from my head and scared the living hell out of me.
    "As a community we are united in our struggle, we say yes to life, no to things which threaten to destory us. Today we move towards a lifstyle of human values, based on love, governed by honesty, and secured by trust. No longer do we stand alone. We must be as open as the air, with the will to survive, the will to learn, and the will to create. We are a creative force motivated by each other. For the will of the people is the greatest force conceivable." - written on wall of mental hospital

Had a run-in with a pitbull once.

We saw the dog in a room and were able to get to the door and shut it before he got out. The door wouldnt shut so we stacked some 5 gallon buckets in front of it.

Was scary at first but I think she would have been harmless. Didnt wanna find out tho!

We felt bad pretty much leaving it to die so on the way out we used 50' or so of fire hose and tied it to the buckets. We got back behind another door pulled the hose which knocked the buckets over letting the door swing open and the dog get out. We had plenty of time to shut our door and get out.

As far as places being the creepy/haunted/dark kinda scary... doesnt bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage517
    The gaves are the worst thing i have ever come across
    hahahaha, that was funny.. You were ready to leave the minute we walked in there!
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

LOL! That'll do it!

Hey, I don't blame you guys for shutting the door on him. Nice ya freed him though. PETA would approve!

KosherBenz and I were in the infamous building 18 at Patuxent and I walked into this room where pigeons were apparently nesting. Scared the shit out of me because out of nowhere came this loud flapping noise from it's wings. Damn pigeons....

Quote Originally Posted by angie
    KosherBenz and I were in the infamous building 18 at Patuxent and I walked into this room where pigeons were apparently nesting. Scared the shit out of me because out of nowhere came this loud flapping noise from it's wings. Damn pigeons....
    the look on your face was priceless!

Angie =
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

Default Building 18 Pigeon

The same thing happened to me last Saturday in building 18. I was upstairs & this pigeon started flapping around & scared the bejesus out of me. Insane was outside & heard the noise & thought I was screwing around. When he looked up, he busted a gut laughing because he saw the pigeon flapping around & knew it would get me. Sounds like we met the same pigeon . Here's a pic of the culprit, the infamous building 18 pigeon...
    Last edited by rednissan2000; 11-07-2006 at 10:09 PM.

I walked down some steps at the classic powerplant once and didnt know there was a big bird under them.. it flew out and freaked me out.

Actually, I was messing with the video on my camera right before that happened..

Here: http://www.dreadpirateclan.com/Mike/...t/MVI_3045.AVI

I love how your camera took a shit right as you steped on the birds area lol.

Mike - you take video anywhere else besides powerplant?
    "As a community we are united in our struggle, we say yes to life, no to things which threaten to destory us. Today we move towards a lifstyle of human values, based on love, governed by honesty, and secured by trust. No longer do we stand alone. We must be as open as the air, with the will to survive, the will to learn, and the will to create. We are a creative force motivated by each other. For the will of the people is the greatest force conceivable." - written on wall of mental hospital

Quote Originally Posted by rednissan2000
    The same thing happened to me last Saturday in building 18. I was upstairs & this pigeon started flapping around & scared the bejesus out of me. Insane was outside & heard the noise & thought I was screwing around. When he looked up, he busted a gut laughing because he saw the pigeon flapping around & knew it would get me. Sounds like we met the same pigeon . Here's a pic of the culprit, the infamous building 18 pigeon...
    Haha! I'm glad I wasn't the only victim

there were 3 pigeons in that room when Ang and I went. The other 2 were chillaxin in the closed to the left.
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

No.. but I'm doing video tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    As far as places being the creepy/haunted/dark kinda scary... doesnt bother me.
    Funny you should mention that. I was talking to HotSauce the other night. We have spent vast amounts of time in places that would make great horror movie sets. As we're not photographers, we do alot of exploring after midnight. The only place that creeps the both of us out is that dog location. Creeps both of us out in broad daylight. It's not a visually creepy place, but I always feel "watched" while I'm there.

Those birds got me again today, twice. This time there was about 4 of them. I had my revenge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Those birds got me again today, twice. This time there was about 4 of them. I had my revenge though.

I feel bad for the bird tho, it looked soo EMO lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage517
    I feel bad for the bird tho, it looked soo EMO lol
    ....What? Hahaha....I'm not sure how to respond to that comment...