Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern State - Trip Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Oh, may I suggest we do a group shot before we leave? How many can we fit into a single cell? LOL
    I would insist and so far we have 22 confirmed with 2 months to go.

Level 1 User

I'm a Philly native and friend of the lovely Sheva. I'm hoping to come along with my photographer wife, and would be more than happy to recommend restaurants, bars, and local happenings to the group based upon what interests you. If you're coming in for the weekend, you may also want to look into a walking tour on Sunday at Laurel Hill Cemetery, which is nearby, very old, and absolutely gorgeous.

Let me know what Philly-related questions you may have - we've got great food, great history, great booze, and great music!

Regards,

-Flip

I'm gonna be there. I look forward to meeting all youes good people.

Don't forget to PM me so I can get you on the list!

i want in on this.

Here's where we are at as of this morning:

27 confirmed (yay!)
    4 unconfirmed (Mike, Kaela's mom, NavyMedic: Eddie, +1)
    4 at LEAST who expressed interest previously but I haven't heard from yet at all.

We still have a full month and change until this event, but in about 2 weeks we'll be at sign-up cut off time so I can give ESP the official number, ESPECIALLY if we exceed 30 people, they need to plan for that.

I do want to go, but I'm without camera at the moment and I'm not sure I will have the $$$ for my D30 by then. Hence the reason I have not confirmed. What is the cut off date?

I'd like to start wrapping up around April 10th, still plenty of time.

you got me down plus 2 right? and if I offered my van I gotta un-offer it. I traded it in

- has never been arrested for "Moapery"... just for the record.

F/RoX

You mean the van of awesome from our great-idea trip that turned out not to be? Such memories... I tried not to bleed in there.

PM me, if you could, with contact number for day of, who your +2 are and whether you are looking for a ride or not. Thanks!

Level 2 User

Default Sucks...

I just booked a B'more harbor boat wedding for April 26th...

I'll not be attending...oh well monies before fun.

A bit confused about the model policy. Does that mean NO MODELS or only no models during the tour. Reading the previous thread, the booking includes a few hours of access to the site after the tour. Would models be permisable during this portion of the booking?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus617 View Post
    A bit confused about the model policy. Does that mean NO MODELS or only no models during the tour. Reading the previous thread, the booking includes a few hours of access to the site after the tour. Would models be permisable during this portion of the booking?
    I'll need to get in touch with them again closer to the date and when models are permitted is on my list of questions to ask.

As of Friday we're at 29 confirmed and 4-ish maybes. Try to sign up sooner rather than later if you could so I can make any adjustments with ESP if necessary.

I just got wind of a photography seminar that will be going on Sunday after our ESP tour.

Here's the link with all the info: http://www.edpierceseminars.com/index.php if you're interested in sticking around an extra day and checking it out. I'm registered.

Unfortunately i'm not gonna be able to make it to this. I just realized my brother's college graduation in pittsburgh is on the same day

DAMN HIS SENIOR EDUCATION!!!!!!!

Last call!

Finish up your taxes, take a breather, then finish up plan-making and sign up for ESP if you want to tag along. First thing Monday morning (one week from today!) I'll finalize our group list, so make sure you touch base with me to sign up THIS WEEK if you want to be on it.

As of today we have 31 people signed up.

Transportation:

There are currently 17 cars and a motorcycle traveling to ESP. That's a whole lot of gas... anyone currently driving who would be interested in trying to find a fellow UAer to carpool with, please let me know so I can try to hook you up with someone in your area. Help save the earth (so on and so forth...)!

is it possible to post the list for all to see? just curious... but yeah this is gonna be sweet. i cant wait.
    "I'm coming down fast, but I'm miles above you."

Level 3 User

I need to ask if I can get that day off of work.

I will be coming from Bethesda. can I bum a ride, or does anybody need one? Room for four people, if tehy wanna chip in for gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
    Last call!

Finish up your taxes, take a breather, then finish up plan-making and sign up for ESP if you want to tag along. First thing Monday morning (one week from today!) I'll finalize our group list, so make sure you touch base with me to sign up THIS WEEK if you want to be on it.

As of today we have 31 people signed up.
    I'm still in! I'll be driving though! Anyone need a ride, I could probably work something out.