Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE @ Patuxent

I hear lead in the head solves zombie problems.

Thumbs up

All I had on me was my SW642 with a pair of speedloaders.
    15 rounds of .38+p is not gonna cut it against the zombie army.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    All I had on me was my SW642 with a pair of speedloaders.
    15 rounds of .38+p is not gonna cut it against the zombie army.
    why would you ever carry a revolver?

semi-auto or go home!

you have a smaller carry glock and XD don't you? if i had a CCW i'd be rocking one of those, my 229 or this: http://czusa.com/product_detail.php?id=48
    All I do is party...
    L/amE

Awww... I'd give anything for a Zombie-laden Christmas...
    Has it already been a year!? *sigh*
    Is there even anything there worth scrapping??

I typically carry my G36 with Federal HST +P, 230 grains in it.
    Sometimes all you wanna carry is a lightweight revolver.
    If round one in that Glock fails, I am fizzucked. Should the 642 fail, I just click and I am on the next round.
    There are all sorts of plusses to wheelguns.
    Quote Originally Posted by kts View Post
    why would you ever carry a revolver? semi-auto or go home! you have a smaller carry glock and XD don't you? if i had a CCW i'd be rocking one of those, my 229 or this: http://czusa.com/product_detail.php?id=48
    Yep. Time flies, doesn't it.
    Way scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by lesscrafted View Post
    Awww... I'd give anything for a Zombie-laden Christmas...
    Has it already been a year!? *sigh*
    Is there even anything there worth scrapping??
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Reckless Abandonment's Avatar

Me and three friends were busted there like three weeks ago. We went into the place spent like four hours exploring and then as we were leaving from where we parked in our car out of no where 6 cop cars showed up. All of them were county police and then there was one federal cop. He was the biggest jerk of them all. The county police just ran all of our id's then they started busting on the federal cop because he just kept saying "They were back there taking photos" over and over again. It was crazy because we had beer and alcohol in the car and the cops just poured that out while we all stood on the overpass above the highway. We got lucky though they let us go. Although my gf lost her blackberry in one of the buildings there, we went back but never found it. By the way scrappers have ruined that place.
    Last edited by kts; 01-24-2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Chuck - This is the worse day of my life.
    Tyler - It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.
    Chuck - There's always that.

Also the scrappers were probably construction workers that are working on that new juvey center around the corner.
    Tyler - It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

That is all very odd.
    You were in the bar after being in Pax?
    Were you charged?
    If you were detained in the parking lot, why did they pour your beer out over 295?

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandonment View Post
    as we were leaving from where we parked our car out of no where 6 cop cars showed up. All of them were county police and then there was one federal cop. He was the biggest jerk of them all. The county police just ran all of our id's then they started busting on the federal cop because he just kept saying "They were back there taking photos" over and over again. It was crazy because we had beer and alcohol in the car and the cops just poured that out while we all stood on the overpass above the highway.
    Last edited by kts; 01-24-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson

We didn't park at PAX we parked nearby. We walked through the woods from PAX to where we parked. As we were pulling out of parking spot going towards the highway, it's close by. The cops pulled over on the overpass and flagged us to pull over when we drove by. No didn't get any charges, it was a little after 11 at night and the cops were joking with each other as to who was going to write the paper work up for our charges when one suggested just letting us go, because they were all getting off.
    Last edited by kts; 01-24-2009 at 07:47 PM.

There is a self storage lot right there.
    I bet the rentacop there called you in.
    Did they ask why you had visited the abandonment?
    I assume then, that you are not yet 21?
    Thomas Jefferson

No we are 21, I am 25 and everyone else I go with is 23 or 24 but no they poured it out because it was open in the car in the backseat. We were in such a hurry to leave we forgot to put the stuff back in the trunk of the car so we actually had open containers in the car. Yea the Federal cop went nuts the other police really didn't care that we were back there, they just told us not to go back so that they didn't have to deal with him (the federal cop). They gave me and the other driver soberity tests we passed so they just poured out the drinks and told us to go and not come back.

Do we have to post parking spots for the local abandonment in a public forum?
    Work. Buy. Consume. Die.

-Otep

I didn't post the actual parking spot, and sorry anyway.
    Last edited by kts; 01-24-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Yeah, I know it's not a huge deal, but things go smoother the less is said about locations. I'm not gonna harass you anymore about it, just a friendly reminder. Despite all the troubles, did you like the place? Get any good pics?
    Work. Buy. Consume. Die.

-Otep

it's ok you weren't harassing, the place was really cool a lot of buildings, just sad because so many of the buildings have been ravaged by scrappers. We got some decent photos, there is a camera full of pics that I haven't had the chance to load up yet. I really like the staind glass windows in the church. It was really creepy though being there at night. Especially because it was like 20 degrees out that night and snowing.

Wicked Retarded Crew Descending's Avatar

You think maybe, someone seeing you walking away with open beers might have been your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandonment View Post
    No we are 21, I am 25 and everyone else I go with is 23 or 24 but no they poured it out because it was open in the car in the backseat. We were in such a hurry to leave we forget to put the stuff back in the trunk of the car so we actually had open containers in the car. Yea the Federal cop went nuts the other police really didn't care that we were back there, they just told us not to go back so that they didn't have to deal with him (the federal cop). They gave me and the other driver soberity tests we passed so they just poured out the drinks and told us to go and not come back.
    F/RoX

lol we don't take drinks with us... if we do it's a gatorade bottle or something like that. We usually sit in the car and drink a beer or two while getting our gloves on and flashlights ready and camera's ready. Also at this place we walked through the woods from where we parked all the way to the buildings, we were out of the woods for maybe a whole 10 seconds. Apparently the police told us that the rehab place that is right there called earlier in the day to report people being there, so the police had been on the look out all day.

edited location info.

do not post info like that in a public area. kthxbye.
    All I do is party...
    L/amE

I'm surprised in some ways that the cops would respond there. I had heard in the past that the only reasons they'd head into the campus is a threat to life or a fire.

Definetly NOT Byberrians

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
    In your head, in your head they are fighting,
    With their tanks and their bombs,
    And their bombs and their guns.
    In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head,
    Zombie, zombie, zombie,
    Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
    In your head,
    Zombie, zombie, zombie?"
    The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
    Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988), "Job", 1984