Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE @ Patuxent

Default ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE @ Patuxent

HOLY F#@KING SHIT COMERADES!
    We went to Patuxent last night to shoot exteriors with the full moon and 60 degree temps. Last night was, absolutely, the strangest night of my exploration career.
    Immediately something seemed odd . . . . As we proceeded in towards the main building (19) we continued to hear noises everywhere, like scissors.
    When we looked up at the main we saw why. Zombie scrappers everywhere! EVERYWHERE!
    The main had a half dozen on the roof, working like it was OK to be there.
    They were tearing off roofing and gutters.
    When they saw us, all work, everywhere, ceased and they sat down to look at us. I told them there were 5 more guys with us and not to be alarmed if they saw people working off tripods.
    The guy only replied "WE'RE the nightcrew." and hopped back down into the building, at which point you could hear dudes running down the stairs. So, not to show fear, we walked to the dorm next door then bolted north into the campus around the east sides of 27 and 26.
    As we came around the edge of 26, we could see more guys on 25, 24 and in 30. There were guys on foot coming up the same path we had just taken, so we cut through the trailers between 19 and 20 and you could see there were guys shredding the cupola on 21 (my favorite cupola!).
    We played cat and mouse like this for a solid half hour and when we went to leave, they had the way blocked with a few of their guys - which sent us back into the campus. We took up positions in the wet and muddy tallgrass around 29 where we watched until they left the trailhead and then
    we booked it out of there.
    There was a beat up van parked by the burned out house, empty, that was not there at the outset of our journey.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Damn! >.< That's scary on so many levels, dude, but sounds like it made for a great adrenaline rush, certainly a story to tell. Fricking vultures...

God damn! Are you sure it wasnt Santa and his helpers lookin for a chimney? We saw the same at St. E's last nite (Jk).
    I masturbate alone.

F/RoX

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    We saw the same at St. E's last nite (Jk).
    OHHHH SNAP!
    YOUR BEATS ARE SO DAMN FRESH.

I would lay you even odds the scrappers were there with an implicit nod from the guards. . . .
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

damn... I thought they pretty much had everything there. Imean almost all the breaker boxes are empty for petes sake.

Wicked Retarded Crew Descending's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    God damn! Are you sure it wasnt Santa and his helpers lookin for a chimney? We saw the same at St. E's last nite (Jk).
    Scrappers and St. E's... That takes balls... I bet there are some people dumb enough to try it...
    F/RoX

Angry

eh.. scrappers also just hit Bancroft Mills.

you can't trust anybody.

fuck scrappers

they hit the powerplant buildings, and just about every other building on the property before I found out.

assholes.
    dogfishheaded

maybe dumb question, but should the cops have not have been called?
    ~Evan~ UA member #12
    Kosher Sausage, what?

I called a contact I have at Q Barracks of the Maryland State Police. . . .
    He said that, barring a threat to life and limb or a fire, no one is going to respond there.
    That's telling.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    eh.. scrappers also just hit Bancroft Mills.

Two of them, were friends of mine.
    and forum members on here.

luckily he, or his girl, were never level 3.

just goes to show you, you can't trust anybody.

fuck scrappers

they hit the powerplant buildings, and just about every other building on the property before I found out.

assholes.
    ahhh not cool!!

Wow, devilc, that's really wierd..

seems almost like a surreal experience, but atleast no one went after you in their attempts to "convert" you to zombie-anism. Crazy people.

I know I'm still breathing hard from the whole thang... f*cking zombie dreams!
    Draiins... Draiiiins...

I know that it's not nice ... and I wouldn't have done it ... but I would have considered bashing the windows on their van on the way out.

I haven't explored much, but Patuxent was the first place I ventured to. Someone told me that I'd love it and that I'd get hooked based on that location alone. I spent the entire day walking around there and did not get to see everything. I've been planning to go back and explore more .... Idk .........

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceMM View Post
    I know that it's not nice ... and I wouldn't have done it ... but I would have considered bashing the windows on their van on the way out.

I haven't explored much, but Patuxent was the first place I ventured to. Someone told me that I'd love it and that I'd get hooked based on that location alone. I spent the entire day walking around there and did not get to see everything. I've been planning to go back and explore more .... Idk .........
    Fine by me... Better their van than our buildings...
    F/RoX

Anyone been by since Xmas?
    I am anxious to see the condition of those buildings!
    Thomas Jefferson

Shit, this sucks. Glad I got there long before any of this started. Of course, a bad batch of fixer destroyed 2 rolls of film that I shot in the dental office there. Sure would love to go back and do a re-shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    Anyone been by since Xmas?
    I am anxious to see the condition of those buildings!
    Maybe Trinity knows

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Maybe Trinity knows
    Was she there scrapping that night?
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by devilc View Post
    Was she there scrapping that night?
    Packin' heat on the nightshift...

No zombies today... Maybe they only come out at night... That place is pretty tore up...
    F/RoX

Quote Originally Posted by Descending View Post
    No zombies today... Maybe they only come out at night... That place is pretty tore up...
    Pics please.
    Thomas Jefferson