Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How NOT to explore!

Exclamation

I keep seeing, well HEARING first, other groups approaching. Invariably, they are kids dressed for a day at the mall rather than an explore.

Flip flops, tank tops, the girls wearing skirts. Just insane. No regard for their own safety at all.

I do not know how many times I have observed other urbexers at places just walking down the roads like they own the place.

No wonder people are getting busted so much, and worse, sites are getting locked down with new wood over windows and doors. Shiny new fences and even guards. Sad.
    Last edited by Alex; 12-13-2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: removed names of locations,*real names of locations are not allowed in public forum*

Quote Originally Posted by Itinerant Urbexer View Post
    I keep seeing, well HEARING first, other groups approaching. Invariably, they are kids dressed for a day at the mall rather than an explore.

Flip flops, tank tops, the girls wearing skirts. Just insane. No regard for their own safety at all.

I do not know how many times I have observed other urbexers at places just walking down the roads like they own the place.

No wonder people are getting busted so much, and worse, sites are getting locked down with new wood over windows and doors. Shiny new fences and even guards. Sad.
    which is why whenever i share a place with anyone i make sure theyre dressed for the trip. if not they get sent home because im not going to be get caught because a girl decided to wear hot pink skinny jeans
    Just sit back and take a drag.

I don't share sites at all. I used to go look for places by wandering around. Now with the internet and all the info on here, finding places is relatively easy now.

If I do take friends along that do not UE. I prescribe a dress code for all who go along.